All our articles have been produced in such a way that they maintain their quality. To ensure that your damascene product remains in the best condition for a longer period of time, observe the following tips to avoid damage:
- Store the item in its original packaging or in a soft bag to avoid scratches.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Remove damascened costume jewellery pieces before washing your hands, swimming and/or applying products to your body such as perfume, soap, lotion or hairspray, as they could damage the metal and reduce the life of the bath, as well as cause discolouration and loss of lustre.
- Avoid aggressive contact (banging against objects) that may scratch or chip the surface of the damascened object.
- Polish with a soft eraser to restore colour and gloss.
- Avoid contact with rough and abrasive materials such as glass cleaner.